Firstly, thankyou to everyone who has given such generous and open feedback about how we can improve your yoga experience with us. We have been blown away by some of the fantastic suggestions and time you have taken to help us out.
One of the requests that has come through is an opportunity for meditation uninterrupted, each day of the week. We are keen to support this request as meditation and pranayama are essential to every yogi wanting to go a little deeper on their spiritual journey. For this reason we ask that you respect the following:
MONDAY TO THURSDAY
- Early Asana Practitioners Welcome. Asana start must be before 5am or after 5.19am. This is to give uninterrupted silence to our early morning meditators.
- No entry to room between 5am and 5.20am
- Adjustments commence onwards of 5.30am
- It is desirable all practitioners commence prior to 6am but not essential
- Chant will be at 5.40am. Practitioners starting later than this welcome to chant prior to commencement of practice.
- Early Morning Meditation 4.45am to 5.15am. All Welcome. Door Locked.
- 5.15 to 5.30am Door Open.
- 5.30am Door Closed. Class starts prompt at 5.30am. browser shots It has been too disruptive to the class having people come in after 5.30am.
This Friday coffee is on Potts after class at Citrine. We hope you can join us…